Welcome to What's Wendy Wearing! Join me and Wendy as we flirt with design and adventure at some of our favorite places in and around Manhattan!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Introductions Please... Also, add a drum roll!

Everyone this is Wendy. Wendy, this is everyone!
:waves:


She's finally here thanks to the genius help from Audrey Skalkowski (our animation expert). Enjoy the whimsical clip we created to let you get to know Wendy a little better.

I have been sewing up a storm (hence all of the rain in ny/nj)! Check back in the next few weeks to see what I made from all of the great fabrics from Smile Spinners!! Also I will start to post some sewing tips to inspire everyone on their own projects!

2 comments:

  1. I can't even contain my excitement. This looks amazing! HEY WENDY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the animated video! How talented and creative. But it makes me a bit sad that a dress form can put together an outfit better than I can.

    ReplyDelete