Welcome to What's Wendy Wearing! Join me and Wendy as we flirt with design and adventure at some of our favorite places in and around Manhattan!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Fabric, Elastic and Threads- Oh My!!




Just received a package from the wonderful Smile Spinners!!!

Tearing into it like a 5 year old at Christmas I found tons of new fabrics (the ladies know me so well, they send exactly what I love!!) a new issue of Threads, some Burda Patterns and thread and elastic for some upcoming projects- OH MY!!
There is an explosion of fabric in my sewing room- not that I'd rather have it any other way! Out in my living room I have claimed my floor space for tracing patterns out of Burda magazines.

Off to work I go!!

I'm SEW inspired!! Stay tuned to see what I make for Wendy!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love that fabric on top!! Can't wait to see what Wendy Wears next ;-)

    ReplyDelete